1. USER AGREEMENT
By accessing and using Mevvy.com you agree and understand the terms and conditions of the site. We may modify and change any part of the site at our own discretion and without notifying our users of the change.
Our content consists of text, images, videos, opinions, facts and suggestions created by us or other parties. We do not guarantee the validity of the information, as our content should serve as reference only.
3. USER COMMENTS
Mevvy encourages you to participate in the site, and leave comments on articles and tools. The comments you share will be visible to other users and third-party sites. Therefore we invite you to share content you are comfortable sharing. You grant Mevvy a world-wide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, host, transfer, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or otherwise make available to the public, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display your comments in any form.
Comments can be made via Disqus. We do not resume any responsibility for using this service.
4. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
You acknowledge and agree to bear the following responsibilities:
- your comments cannot always be withdrawn and are responsible for any following consequences.
- you are liable for any misleading or inappropriate content you provide.
- you comply with all rules & laws that apply to the regulations of your country and the United States.
- you may not share any inappropriate content on the site, or any content that does not belong to you.
5. USER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
By using Mevvy, you hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- if your content is used in advertisement, you are not entitled to compensation.
- we do not grant warranty for the functionality and accessability of the site.
- if you download any proposed tools you do so at your own risk.
- we reserve the right to terminate the site at any time without prior notice.
- we reserve the right to deny access to any user at any time.
6. USER PRIVACY
7. USER INPUT
Any improvement suggestion you make to Mevvy.com will automatically become the exclusive property of Mevvy.
Any outbound links on the site are at your sole discretion of use, and we do not resume responsibility for their validity and safety.
9. USER INDEMNITY
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Mevvy, our affiliates, agents, employees, directors, officers, stockholders, licensors, subcontractors and suppliers from any claims, demands, actions, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements, and other costs and expenses.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF OURS OR ANY OF THE MEVVY INDEMNITEES, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF DATA, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
NEITHER MEVVY NOR ANY OF THE MEVVY INDEMNITEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SITE.
11. CHOICE OF LAW
The Agreements will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida applicable to agreements made and wholly performed in that state, without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please contact us at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.